GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2012-02 > 1329861392

From: Wjhonson <>
Subject: Re: Longueville ancestry
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:56:32 -0500 (EST)
References: <FA2E3C9452AC450EAE9454387785F52C@computer><8CEBE563A7E846F-5B8-426BB@webmail-d089.sysops.aol.com><292083FFA7D747A7A375E954E3B35A21@computer><8CEBE6B3BE5A5D3-FA0-4104D@webmail-m074.sysops.aol.com><5ED8ECF27B9B4A0BB77744FA3563A523@computer><8CEBE6E27C0A99F-FA0-41162@webmail-m074.sysops.aol.com><0E2B57B49AB34CF9AC7FD3D51B616C3B@computer><8CEBEE1F5156A09-1F84-480CE@webmail-d072.sysops.aol.com><DA86D0A134064489943DB649DE98823D@computer><8CEBEF89454AC52-1F84-49737@webmail-d072.sysops.aol.com><6DF22F113AB7428CA6D2771174646C97@computer>

That's correct Miss Sour Puss