GEN-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NEWBIE > 1969-12 > 0000000130

Subject: GEN-NEWBIE-D Digest V97 #229

------------------------------

GEN-NEWBIE-D DigestVolume 97 : Issue 229

Today's Topics:
#1 Long Database []
#2 WARREN 1819-now SC-GA-AL-ARK ["HOWARD SMALL" <]
#3 WHITFORD,HENRY CLAY&ELLEN(ELLa)RAMS [debra nash <>]
#4 Chart [Robyn Dixon <]
#5 Copyright? []
#6 Defrag Procedure and Results ["THOMAS E. TAYLOR SR." <tet2met@mt]
#7 Re: Copyright? ["Jay A. Nellis" <.]
#8 Re: defrag #2 [Germeroth <.]
#9 Bear Creek TWS ["Dorn W. Stickle INC" <dstickle@kt]
#10 Re: UNSUBSCRIBE []
#11 Fw: Bear Creek TWS ["Dorn W. Stickle INC" <dstickle@kt]
#12 Re: Springfield,Ma May 3,1997 Obits []
#13 Re: Copyright? ["Dr. Jeffrey L. Lorentz" <jlorentz]
#14 PARRISH -- IN WEST VA. [ (JOYCE A BROWN)]
#15 VU [CA <>]
#16 PRO GEN RESEARCH BUSINESS [Cindy Ford <>]
#17 Check these names out []
#18 Genealogy Programs - Thank you and ["maryann" <]
#19 cemetery walk through ["PHYLLIS ARBOGAST" <]
#20 3 preacher brothers [ ( BERTRAND K M]
#21 Re: obit postings []
#22 GRANGER Can>VT [JOHN &/ OR TRACY CATES <johncates@]
#23 COMPUTER INTEREST/GENEOLOGY [Cindy Ford <>]
#24 Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: THE END OF TH ["maryann" <]
#25 RE: von/van and Van/Von [DIANA KITE <>]
#26 Uninstaller and Windelete [DIANA KITE <>]
#27 Blessing Family - VA TN [MBLESS <>]
#28 von/van ["cookie stone" <.]
#29 Re: unzip help []

Administrivia:

If you would like to unsubscribe from the GEN-NEWBIE digest, send to
the message "unsubscribe" (without the
quotation marks). Don't include your address, your signature, or
anything in the message body except that one word. (Do this also
if you want to shift to NOMAIL mode, then just resubscribe later.)

If you would like to send a message to GEN-NEWBIE, just address it
to . It will be sent to all subscribers,
whether in mail or digest mode.

And if you have a chance, visit the GEN-NEWBIE home page at
http://www.rootsweb.com/~newbie
The genealogy lessons are accessible from there, and other good
resources.