GEN-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NEWBIE > 1998-12 > 0912569232

From: "Holley Fox" <>
Subject: Fw: Count Your Blessing a Beautiful Poem
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 22:27:12 -0500

The composer (it was origionally a song) of this beautiful piece of poetry,
is George Younce. It was recorded in the mid 60s on an album called "Its
Music Time". George is the bass singer for the Cathedral Quartet. I have
the record. Record??? Hmmmm..guess I just gave a clue as to my age
didn't I? hehe
Holley