GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 1997-01 > 0853624450

From: <>
Subject: Re: Sackett's Harbor -Reply
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 16:54:10 -0500 (EST)

PLEASE LETS NOT MAKE THIS A POINT OF DISCUSSION!!!! -- I think it's quite
helpful for people to post these kinds of questions to the list. It means
that we all have the opportunity to find out something that might be of
historical, if not genealogical interest to us. One can always use the
delete key -- personally, I really enjoy the extra little tidbits that come
from questions like this and usually print up the answers for my files. No
offense to you Claire, please. Taffy Todd

This thread: