GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 1997-01 > 0854693070

From: Mary Stack <>
Subject: another "long lines" sufferer
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 22:44:30 -0800

Hi All,

I was hoping the answer to Brenda's long lines in the messages she
receives would help me also but no such luck. I'm plagued with
occassional "long line" messages, and if not, a few letters of each
line are often out of view on the right side of my screen. I use
Netscape 2.01E and under "view" I do not have "wrap long lines". Is
there any help out there for me? Would downloading Netscape 3 solve both
problems? Thanks for any advice.

Mary

Brenda Hare wrote:

> Done. Thank you, everyone. Now I'm just waiting for a long message.
> Of course, if I get one, I guess I'll be lucky and never know... ;^)
>
> Thanks everyone,
> Brenda
>
> Eleanor McIntosh wrote:
> >
> > Jay A. Nellis wrote:
> >
> > Brenda, look at your tool bar (FILE EDIT VIEW....) Click on
> > VIEW; then click on WRAP LONG LINES. Voila, you will be able to read
> > the whole message. Aint life grand? and aint computing fun?
> >
> > Eleanor
> > P.S. Boy, I sure hope this works for you :)

This thread: