GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 1997-05 > 0863620264

From: "Bob O'Connor" <>
Subject: STATEN ISLAND SURNAMES
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 10:31:04 -0400

I am trying to locate others with an active interest in Staten Island
genealogy. There seem to be very few. My hope is to compile a list of
interested persons who are willing to share data and ultimately make the
connection to the genealogical society at the Staten Island Institute of
Arts and Sciences. I am hopeful that through this society and the archivist
at the SIIAS we can open up information resources that are currently very
difficult to access.

So, if you are actively interested in Staten Island genealogy and willing
to share your resources with others having similar interests please contact
me and lets see what we can do as a group.

Bob O'Connor

This thread: