GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 1997-11 > 0880921295

From: Merle Kuhn <>
Subject: Re: Roll Call
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 15:21:35 -0500

The only Campbell I have any info on is John Campbell who married Emily Matilda
COON 28 FEB 1847. They had four children: Emma, Henrietta, John, Neal. I have a
small amount of additional info on them. Let me know if this is a hit. BTW John
was from Scotland.
Merle W. Kuhn

--

"Of All The Things I've Lost, I Miss My Mind The Most"

KUHNIE the COON hunter