GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 1999-05 > 0928164893

From: Ralph Tewksbury <>
Subject: Re: Town clerk / historian ??`s
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:34:53 -0400

> census, to look up those people that did live in your areas if
> somebody should
> write and ask about one of them ???? , Phil , in Lynnwood , now
> writing a
> draft of the letter he plans on sending to just about every town clerk
> /
> historian in New York state

Phil;
Please Don't!
They don't have them.
You will only agrivate and make it hard for others to get legitimate
information that only they can provide.
There are many sources for census records. You can rent them and look at
them yourself. One source is the LDS Family History Centers. If you need
help ask me. Evidentally you are new to research and I would be glad to
help with your census problem. Let me know.

Ralp

This thread: