GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2003-05 > 1053451970

From: "Lorine McGinnis Schulze" <>
Subject: *NEW* Declarations of Intention for NY, 1832-1836 online
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:32:50 -0400

Hi Everyone

I'm continuing to add to the ongoing projects on
NaturalizationRecords.com
(http://naturalizationrecords.com/ )

Today I uploaded Surnames M, P, Q, S, T, W and Y,
Declarations of Intention for NY, Books 2 & 3, 1832-1836

The full project I am working on is an Index to
Declarations of Intention for Ny 1827-1895. City of Albany
New York, City Hall Books. I will be indexing these for
Volumes 3-21 1834-1860.

*NOTE: This is not the same database for Naturalization
Records indexes 1821-1991 online at AlbanyCounty.com)*

Surnames A start at

http://naturalizationrecords.com/usa/nyintent_a1833.shtml

With the help of Donna J, volunteer transcriber, the only
surname left to do from Books 2 & 3 (1832-1836) is H. All
other surnames are online and freely available to all
researchers.

Feel free to pass this announcement on to anyone you think
might be interested, and remember -- all records and
databases on NaturalizationRecords.com are freely
searchable - there is no charge to use them.

Lorine
http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/filmnos_newyork.shtml
NARA & FHC film numbers for NY passenger lists after 1820

http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/tousa_ny.shtml
Passenger Lists to New York all years

http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/searchnyships.shtml
Search Engine for online Internet Passenger Lists to NY

This thread: