GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2003-05 > 1053454159

From: "Sandy & Jerry Childs" <>
Subject: Re: *NEW* USA Passport Registers 1834 to 1843 online
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:15:16 -0700

This seems to be a Paid site where you need to join and pay a fee for
information -- is that true or is there something I am not seeing. If it is
a paid site, then I am really not pleased and rather disgusted that they are
trolling for customers on this discussion email group. I'd like to be
wrong, but am I? Sandy in Calif.