GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2003-08 > 1060609085

From: Joseph A Arlt <>
Subject: Looking for any EPHRAIM CLARK(E), born 1700-1800
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:42:11 -0400

I'm establishing a data base for any EPHRAIM CLARK(E), born 1700-1800,
and their ancestors and descendants.

Collectively, as a group of researchers, using information contained in
your files, we should be able to identify all of them.

I will enter all the data you supply with your email address as the
source and as we get multiple individuals researching the same ancestor,
I will send out emails with a consolidated descendant report to all those
individuals with all the email addresses so that you can communicate
directly with each other.

I currently have a data base of 25,000 Clarks born before 1800, so I have
a lot of Ephraim Clark(e)s already entered. This research "group" effort
should expand and refine what I already have.

As an example, there are 12 Ephraim Clark listed on the 1790 census, 18
on the 1800 census, 21 on the 1810 census, etc., which indicates that
this should be not an impossible task to define all the Ephraim
Clark(e)s. As a researcher, you possess data from church records, land
deeds, wills, bible records, family lore. etc., that is not available via
internet research, and we need this data to completely define the various
Ephraim Clark(e) lines.

This is a hobby with me and my data base has and will always be shared
with everybody, freely, and will continue to be in the future... (just a
disclaimer to let you know I have no commercial goals..)

Hoping I get flooded with LOTS of info...

From Joe Clearing House...
Compulsive Genealogy Searcher,
ARLT, CLARK, COSTELLO, COVERT, FALANGA,
GUIDETTI, HIGGINS, KONEN, PARISI, RIDER, TOMPKINS,
Van AUKEN & WAGNER

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!