GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2003-08 > 1061244025

From: "BBFFRRPP" <>
Subject: Wilder KIDDER in 1700's NY / VT and descendants
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:04:47 -0400

Hello,

By searching for "Wilder KIDDER" in a search engine, I came across the
following listing for the Riverside Cemetery in Old Forge, NY (?):

Gardner Faith Wilder Kidder 1880-1926

Meaning .. Faith Wilder (KIDDER) GARDNER (1880-1926)

This is 100 years after Wilder KIDDER lived, but Faith might be a
descendant.

I also just learned of a Sarah (KIDDER) WILDER in Newfane, VT, in the
early 1800's (family moved to Wisconsin).

The name of Wilder KIDDER's mother was ...
Rebecca (WILDER) (CHAMBERLAIN) KIDDER
but I have been told that researchers disagree on Rebecca's maiden name.
Rebecca married Joseph KIDDER in Westford, MA, in 1752.

Betty (near Lowell, MA)

"There are two lasting bequests we can give our children;
one is roots, the other is wings."

Hodding Carter, Jr.

"What does Jesus want in his "stocking" on Christmas morning?
Loving kindness, a warm heart, and the stretched out hand of tolerance!"

The Bishop's Wife (1947)

This thread: