GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2006-01 > 1136861400

Subject: Lanctot Parents info need help...
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:50:00 EST

I am racking my brains in trying to figure this out along with criss crossing
with all my notes in trying to establish a few details together.
First of all I am trying to find the parents of FRANK LANCTOT - Killed by RR
Accident in August 1874.. Born in Canada he was between 33-35 years old.
He was married to a ELIZABETH PATENAUDE. (When he died they had three
children. ) Elizabeth went on to married Alexander Noel on April 24, 1879 at Notre
Dame in NY they also had some children.

(I do know that Frank's parents were not it was not Francois Esaie
Lancto/Lanctot, Sr. and Delia Cardinal. Francois and Delia were married in Dec. 1870..)
His son
Frank, Jr. from his first marriage was born in 1867 in NY. Nor was it Alfred
Lancto/
Lanctot and Clara Freeman.. their Frank was my grandfather in MA.)

Just FYI - Elizabeth's mother was also named Elizabeth (Patenaude) who was
married to a Charles Landreville. Her parents (Elizabether Patenaude
Landerville ) were Alexis Patenaude and Judith Chevalier...

Does anyone have any idea where I can begin to get the correct info?
Lfelixthekat

This thread: