GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2006-05 > 1148786539

Subject: Genesee County marriage advice needed
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:22:19 EDT

My name is Cyndi. I am researching the following:
Ruth BROWN born in Vermont in 1801 or 1802. She married Leonard DANIELS on
3 March 1822 in Genesee, LeRoy, New York. Her father might be Stephen Brown.
Her mother might be Hannah Fifield. His father is probably Samuel Daniels
and his mother, Abigail Pinkham.
Does anyone have any idea where I can find the marriage record/church record
of the marriage of Leonard DANIELS and Ruth BROWN? I got the date and place
from a family book of account written after the fact. Would like to see
marriage record to see if parents are listed.
Thank you.

This thread: