GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2007-07 > 1185206782

From: J sauntry <>
Subject: [GEN-NYS] Quakersville, N. Y.
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:06:22 -0400 (EDT)

I found a reference to this place in a Biography of Chauncey Briggs, relating to his gr grand parents.

When I wanted to know where on the map I could find no reference for it. Does anyone know where I might find it.

"Anthony Briggs ( 1753-1834) and wife, were natives of New Hampshire. Her maiden name was Elizabeth Case. They removed to Quakersville, N. Y., thence to Dutchess County, in the same State where they both died. In religion they were Quakers."
found at
http://www.rootsweb.com/~iafayett/1891cjbriggs.htm

Looking for nay help

thank you