GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2007-09 > 1189269056

From: quillpen1 <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] NY Syaye and the 2 21st Century
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 12:30:56 -0400

Deanna,

If one actually goes to Albany in person these records can be obtained
almost immediately.

I always send to counties for records when they are available and it takes
but a few days as a rule. There are fewer records for staff to peruse than
at the State level.

I too would love to research from the comfort of my home. Unfortunately I
wouldn't be quite as happy when my tax bill came in. Progress always comes
at a price.

Maureen