GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2007-09 > 1189802399

From: "Jan Miller" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] Index To Select Death Notices WNY
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:39:59 -0700

I don't know who your great granfather is. You have to give me his name.
I know who Aunt Edythe is and I have al that, but I have to know who you are
and some kind of indication of the time frame you are looking at.

You don't even give a last name, nor your own connection to these.
"My grandfather" can be almost anybody..........!

Jan