GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2007-09 > 1189952405

From: "David Railton" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] Probate 1828 - 1840
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:20:05 +0100

Jackie,

The David Vanderheyden I am interested in was a senior official in the
Government of India. He retired to England in about 1805. In his will he
refers to property in England and America. He also refers to an uncle in
England by the name of Dirk Vanderheyden. I have seen other references to
Dirk in England and to Dirk's brother, another David, in New York. I believe
that this Dirk and David could well be the sons of yet another David and his
wife, Geertruy Visscher of Albany. I am trying to make this connection.

David Railton
Cheshire, England