GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2007-11 > 1196216147

From: "Nancy Keith" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] Assistance required re Birth details
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:15:47 -0500

John

Since you have made this request on the New York State genealogy list, can
we assume that you have reason to believe that he was born and/or lived in
the state of New York? If so, do you have any information indicating where?

If not, do you have any idea what state he was born in? In a place as large
as the U S, a little more information definitely would help.

Nancy
in Michigan, U S of A