GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2008-04 > 1207626891

From: "Dick Hillenbrand" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] Free Newspaper Database www.fultonhistory.comReceives Attention
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 22:54:51 -0500

I don't see any date option that you mention of 1999. This collection is of
over six million newspapers of mostly Upstate New York, so far, and I think
they start in the early 1800's.

Don't try to limit the date, just use the search.

If you read the newspaper article in the Syracuse Post-Standard mentioned,
it states that he will be adding New York City area papers soon.

Dick Hillenbrand