GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2009-02 > 1235864900

Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] [NYC-ROOTS] Help with academic research paper
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 18:48:20 EST

After the flurry of emails, I had to see what the fuss was about

I found nothing intrusive about this at all...no matter what the purpose. I
should hope that people who would accuse this person of wrong doing have
some proof...It's not like he asked for sensitive data, he asked our feelings
about the websites we are using...and our perceived reliability of their data.
He didn't ask for email addresses, or any other personal info...

It's a shame the internet has made some people so paranoid...

joyce

Link to survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=f_2fFQ4mfD_2fl9gpMdj_2bvTydg_3d_3d<htt
p://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=nAsbtnisiQ2Km89y4A1O_2bg_3d_3d>