GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2010-04 > 1272556674

From: "Coralynn" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] New York in the Revolution transcribed
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:57:54 -0700

Dick,
If you or others have websites where this material could 'live,' (not as a
link, but html copy/pasted), let me know, as I can send the files in html.
I don't want this to be on just ONE website just in case in the future that
site goes belly-up.
Yes, I transcribed the whole thing, ergo I want to make sure it goes on in
perpetuity. (sp?)

Coralynn