GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2010-05 > 1274750310

From: "GMF" <>
Subject: [GEN-NYS] Affolter, Bercier, Cornish
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 01:18:30 GMT

I'm researching the above names of relatives who ended up in Oneida Co., NY. I'm especially interested in the name NANCY BERCIER, who was the daughter of Pierre and Victoria Lambert Bercier, born about 1808 in Switzerland. This is not the Bercier family of Canada. Nancy's death date and place are not known; this I would very much like to know. Thanks for any tips. Nancy was originally in Lewis Co., NY and is thought to have gone to Oneida Co., although that has not been proven.

GMF
Fame is a vapor, popularity is an accident, money takes wings, those who cheer you today may curse you tomorrow. The only thing that endures is character.

This thread: