GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2010-06 > 1276064714

From: Nancy Opdyke <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] Edward Walter HYNDMAN b. cir 1870
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 23:25:14 -0700

Hi,

I was just catching up on emails and saw this thread. I, too, wondered
if NY was really NZ, so anyway you caught that.

Though I am from NY, I live in Canberra, Australia. The National
Archives and National Library here have a lot of records from all over
Oz, so if you want me to look anything up here, I would be happy to try.

Nancy