GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2011-01 > 1295662410

From: Steve Goyette <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] SAMPUBCO - courtesy message to visitors
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:13:30 -0600

My sentiments exactly. I have purchased items from David in the past as well as provided information. A typed transcript of the document, that I produced myself from those files, to be added to the Monroe County New York Archives site sponsored by US GenWeb Archives Project that David maintains. Upon doing so David awards you credits towards the purchase of other documents. (In essence you get a discount on further research.) This is a wonderful way to share information about your research and will assist other relatives or people that might be searching for certain surnames.

Sincerely,

Steven J. Goyette
Houston, Texas
http://homepage.mac.com/stjogo/goyette/index.html
281-955-0432 home
800-229-3550 office

On Jan 21, 2011, at 6:53 PM, Nancy Opdyke wrote:

> I agree with the supporters...
>
> I live in Australia, really appreciate the service David provides, esp.
> that I can see for free what may or may not be available. I could never
> do the footwork from here that he has done, and seeing the occasional
> short email is a small price to pay to know what is available. There
> must be a ton of time involved in producing the indices, and I am glad
> there is someone like him doing it, and I don't mind the thought of
> paying the cost of getting additional info if I needed it.

This thread: