GEN-NYS-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NYS > 2011-07 > 1309621673

Subject: Re: [GEN-NYS] Powell, Thomas George
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:47:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Lorraine,

Do you have any evidence that suggests that Thomas George Powell remained
in the US? I did a quick search of your Thomas George Powell on Ancestry
and noticed that a Thos Powell born 1859 in England, returned to England on
October 14, 1905. He arrived in Liverpool, England on the "Luciana". I
will be happy to send you a copy of the manifest if you would like to email me
at (mailto:)

Regards,
Debbie (Rochester, New York, USA)

In a message dated 7/2/2011 3:34:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,