GEN-ROYAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-ROYAL > 2001-06 > 0993103516

From: José Verheecke <>
Subject: Re: the Medici Princes of Ottajano
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:05:16 +0200

Leo
The children of this couple are given by the same Chr.Weber in his
"Kardinäle u.Prälaten in den letzten Jahrzehnten des Kirchenstaates",
chart 42:
(1)Giuseppe,pr.di Ottajano °1834 +9.4.1894[s.p.,apparently]
x 1867 Maria Felicitas Gallone °1848
(fa.Giuseppe,pr.di Tricase)
(2)Maria Angelica °Napoli 22.8.1846,principessa di Ottaiano, duchessa
di Miranda
x Napoli 27.1. 1876 Alfredo Correale,patrizio di Sorrento +6.7.1902
>Ruvigny "Titled nobility.."(1914)1110.The Ottaiano-title passed to
the descendants of Marino(+1825),brother of one of the previous princes.
(3)Maria °1847
x 1869 Giovanni dei marchesi Santasilia
there might be more in Spreti !
-->?(there's an Emilio °1870,whose descendants crop up in
the Dillon/Strachan-descendants(Louise Dillon +1822 x Sir Richard
Strachan,already discussed on this forum on march 27th)
I'm sending my file on these to you,separately.

As for the Marulli's:if anyone has a complete genealogy-
I'm interested!
:-)
José Verheecke