GEN-ROYAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-ROYAL > 2001-10 > 1002527299

From: Pokorný Pavel Mgr. (MPSV) <>
Subject: RE: Dennis Paul Franz Fürst von Blücher?
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:48:19 +0200

Maybe following extracts from his site could lead to the answer. The last
one seems to me as most interesting.

Sincerely,
Pavel

"The private training at home for his aristocratic manners and knowledge in
diplomacy rounded out his education."

"In 1989 with changes taking place in the world and with world government's
Dennis Fürst von Blücher assumed his responsibility to his family and
declared his position to the world."

"In keeping with the ancient laws governing Monarchy and Aristocracy which
states clearly that he may not belong to any labor unions or political
parties etc. Therefore, the Prince opened a Homeopathic, Nutritional
business in the desert. Later he changed course and went into business.."

"The Prince's Council continuously draws on the aggregate strengths and
abilities of our professional and aristocratic members to help preserve our
qualities, which give each of us a pride in who we are, and where we come
from.
With your support through your donations we can continue to preserve these
wonderful qualities which belong to each and every one of us."

"As a member of the Prince's Council, you will be invited to participate in
the many social, educational, cultural, and academic activities, which the
Council sponsors and supports. The Council frequently hosts receptions and
gatherings with dignitaries, giving you and opportunity to meet and exchange
ideas with prominent visitors and scholars. There are also theatre parties,
concerts, lectures and many other interesting events. Your membership
enables us to carry out goodwill, humanitarian, and volunteer programs. We
are certain that you will find your membership in the Prince's Council very
rewarding."

"Member: $75.00* Trustee: $100* Sponsor: $250* Patron: $500* Benefactor:
$1000*
Please make cheques payable to: The Prince's Council
Mail to: The Prince's Council, 331 S Sunrise Way, Suite P18, Palm Springs CA
92262
Tel & Fax: 760-318-6321
* Each level of giving offers special privileges and invitations"