GEN-ROYAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-ROYAL > 2002-09 > 1033223081

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Re: Swedish bastard?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 00:24:41 +1000

Many thanks for this. Sadly, for me, I do not have access to the work of
Elgenstierna.

One observation, Lolotte's legal father was described as being "only a
porter in the castle", but I wonder how "lowly" the Forsberg family were, as
Christina Charlotta Henrietta Forsberg, born 14 March 1792 (I do not know
her parents), died 22 February 1874 at Hovsnas, married, on 7 July 1829,
Count Carl Georg Sparre.

Again many thanks for the details.
Leo van de Pas