GEN-ROYAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-ROYAL > 2009-07 > 1248990232

From: "Leo" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-ROYAL] Weird and wonderful?
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:43:52 +1000

Dear William,

You seem to say Andreas von Wernitz is a sinner but, in the case of this
website, is he perhaps sinned against?

I have his mother as Margarita Gabriella Victoria de Udvary, born 10
February 1909 in Fünfkirchen, daughter of Karoly Udvary de Udvar, Burggraf
de Vásonkö, and Eva Hock. Eva Hock died in 1916 and after that Karoly Udvary
started a relationship with Freiin Yvonne von Rennenberg. Both Paul Theroff
and Hein Bruins have that Karoly and Yvonne were married, which I believe is
not the case. However Yvonne adopted Margarita.

Within this last week the "portrait of the day" on my website was Freiin
Yvonne von Rennenberg and I received an e-mail from Andreas von Wernitz
simply saying "thank you for showing my adoptive grandmother". Because of
this I wonder who gave the information to that website, as obviously Andreas
von Wernitz himself does not agree that there is a bloodline that links him.
His link is only an adoption.

I still would love to know whether Louise Le Grand is a daughter of Ernst of
With best wishes,
Leo van de Pas,
Canberra, Australia