GEN-SLAVIC-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-SLAVIC > 2003-12 > 1071547366

From: "Robert Jerin" <>
Subject: Re: Question: Balazsvagas then Blazov but now what ?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:02:46 GMT

I noticed that some of the listings had destinations of Cleveland Ohio.
There is a SURKALA in Cuyahoga County Archives

And the county marriage records show several SURGALAs listed.

http://probate.cuyahogacounty.us/ml/ml.urd/MLIW1000

Also the following obits are found in Cleveland Public Library.

Id#: 0746740
Name: Surgala, Louis