GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-01 > 1042666347

From: "D. Griffiths" <>
Subject: RE: [trivvies] Liz's welcomes
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:32:27 +1300

Will a trip to the archives find then Liz???

Di...who would love a copy of them all too.

A little bit of history really, but new trivvies might be interested.

When I joined nearly three years ago everyone was very welcoming (not like
those other lists, but then we are the bestest, aren't we<G>). We didn't
get many new people, just a steady posting from the list members.
Trivington was born - the place we all know and love so well. That place
where we would always like to be, where the weather is what we want it, the
friends as we like them, food to tempt everyone, in fact ...... our ideal.

This thread: