GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-01 > 1042880494

From: "Howard Fuller" <>
Subject: Re: [trivvies] ...& Me and Mom's favorite
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:01:34 -0000

Without any doubt I feel I am closest to our oldest two children out of the
six. From their earliest years right up to the present day - both are now in
their 50s - I have always been able to talk and empathise with them more
easily than with the others. I have no idea why. There are no obvious
barriers between myself and the younger ones. Just not close...

Howard