Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-01 > 1043239868

From: "Mary Longman" <>
Subject: Re: [trivvies] Breakdown?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:51:08 -0500

this is so true - and is part of the trivvie magic!

I know I always find it a bit easier to face some things once I have written
them out like this. I used to do it for myself only - but now its even
better because when you send it to the list, you get lots of support, and
useful suggestions flying back to you!

It's good that you can tell us, Liz. Talking about problems does help. We
used to say at work that having to write a report cleared the mind no end.
was having to think about things, having to face up to them, let you see the
problems in a clearer light. Exorcising demons, perhaps?

Take care! - and talk to us if the demons threaten to come back...