GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-01 > 1044039955

From: "Lizzie Love" <>
Subject: [trivvies] HELP!! Dr Peter!
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:05:55 -0000

Dear Dr Peter ... pretty please ...

Sorry to talk shop, but I need advice about my socket! Lower left 7 was
extracted (with great difficulty) a week ago. By yesterday I had cashed in
my standby prescription for metronidazole and phoned my dentist. He had me
in straight away for a dressing. 24 hours later the dressing has gone again
and the socket is painful. It is a 12 mile round trip to the dentist and I
can't do it on a daily basis. Question ...

Is it OK to soak a bit of cotton wool in corsadyl or salty water and bung it
in the hole?

Lizzie

This thread: