GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-02 > 1044161091

From: "D. Griffiths" <>
Subject: RE: [trivvies] Travels
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:44:51 +1300

We get get down here...but it is bearable. Having said that not too far
from here...just two and a half hours away is Central Otago....now they get
heat.....I know I have lived there. Having said that it is a different kind
of heat...very dry..I love it there.

Di

You dont get heat? I`ve been in NZ and got heat!!
Val xx

> We ment in a better climate Val, like N.Z.
> Cliff.
>

> > Sue wouldn`t like the heat George
> > Val xx
> >

> > > If you get to Oz, Sue you won't *want* to go back. lol
> > > Geo.

> > co-ordinate
> > > ship ----
> > end up