GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-02 > 1044224354

From: "D. Griffiths" <>
Subject: RE: [trivvies] Travels
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:19:14 +1300

I'll go paint a big X on the back lawn so you know where to land!! LOL

Di....off to get paint and brush now. Anyone else coming??? :-)

lol !!!! Well, I hope you get in a good supply for me as well - I can't
bring me own cos I'd be charged too much for excess baggage !!!

Though - I could always use a pair as a parachute & drift gently down on a
wing & a prayer !!! As long as Cliff's not got a barbie going, I should be
OK !!

Pat.xxx :o))

Your county needs YOU !!! http://freecen.rootsweb.com