GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-02 > 1044229484

From: "The Trivvie" <>
Subject: [trivvies] Sharon's emporium.
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:44:44 -0000

Gooooood dayyy Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have a much needed (I feel) announcement to make. We have today in our
wonderful village of Trivington the opening of an Emporium (shop if you
talks like what I doz ).

On sale at bargain prices will be ladies and gentlemens Undiewear, along the
grapevine I heard there may be a need for these items. Other items of use
clothing, shoes etc. Our basement will be solely devoted to the Musical
variety of goods, albums, equipment etc. Only classics to be found here,
pre 1969. Finally our top floor has been devoted to the most delightful
tearooms. Tea will be served all day at only resonable prices.

No expense has been spared on this tastefully decorated building including
new Lifts and only the best escalators dont want my customers getting tired
you know.

The staff here are friendly and helpful come along and see us. Turn right
at the telephone exchange and you will find us at the end of the street
opposite the entrance to the Treacle MInes.

So come and visit Sharon's Emporium incorporating Nellie's tearooms. Good
old fashioned service with a smile. There will be a free cup of tea for all
visitors on our first day.

From
Sharon ( Emporium Proprietor)

> You said you could never actually meet me cos I'd make you laugh too much
&
> you'd wet your knicks !! So - that means I could never stay with you cos
you
> & your bladder wouldn't be able to cope !!!!
>
> Pat.xxx :o))

This thread: