GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-02 > 1044243699

From: "D. Griffiths" <>
Subject: RE: [trivvies] Travels
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:41:39 +1300

Good on ya Maggie...go no sense of direction out Pat!! LOL

Di.....off to Sharon's emporium to buy more knickers if Maggie is coming
too. LOL

You daft wuzzak.......you landed on the beach ....... that's a pool left by
the tide......you've only just crossed the Thames.....jeeez....good job I'm
coming with you.....goodness only knows where you would land up.......

Maggie

All outgoing mail checked by current Norton 2003 definitions