GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-02 > 1044291394

From: "Maggie" <>
Subject: Re: [trivvies] Travels
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:56:34 -0000

Buy some for me please......given Pat's sense of direction I think I might
be in for a frightening journey!!!! :-))

Maggie

All outgoing mail checked by current Norton 2003 definitions

Good on ya Maggie...go no sense of direction out Pat!! LOL

Di.....off to Sharon's emporium to buy more knickers if Maggie is coming
too. LOL

You daft wuzzak.......you landed on the beach ....... that's a pool left
by
the tide......you've only just crossed the Thames.....jeeez....good job
I'm
coming with you.....goodness only knows where you would land up.......