GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-02 > 1044321845

From: "The Trivvie" <>
Subject: [trivvies] Sharon's emporium. Staff notice
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:24:05 -0000

Notice to all staff,
please note we are a FRIENDLY establishment , smile at the customers.
Address them by name if it is known, other wise Modom and Sire will suffice.

At all times be courteous and professional. Dont chew gum on duty. Feather
dust everyday. and remember good old fashioned service.

Undie Pat will be taking new responsibilitys as deputy manager of the
Emporioum. Please follow her orders. Any complaints will be dealt with by
me.

Sharon

> H'excoose I, modom. How can I avail myself towards you ? Hi beg your
pardon
> ?? Knickers ?? Certainly. If modom would care to step this way I can show
> her a variety of such undergarments.

This thread: