GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-02 > 1044474402

From: "Sue" <>
Subject: [trivvies] Poem
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:46:42 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Out of interest ----- does the tutor you have now have different opinions of
your writing (all of you) -- than your usual one ... ? ......

Sue

She is recovering from an operation
at the moment so we have a different tutor tonight.

On a slightly different note: I have just been told that I have had a poem
accepted to be included in a Mother's Union poetry anthology.

Well done on the poem --- which one was it .. ? .... Have we seen it before
. ? .....

Liz (UK)

--

Lovely, Liz. It could almost be the prelude for another Trivvie welcome. In
fact, I think it was. <g>

> I wrote this recently for homework:
> Stars twinkle brightly in the night sky; a hard frost covers the ground in
> mantle of jewels that sparkle in the moonlight;
<snip>
> Liz (UK)

This thread: