GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-02 > 1045598751

From: "Jean Himmelsbach" <>
Subject: Re: [trivvies]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:05:51 -0500

You have me here,Big Dave. What is Gold Watch?? Of course I never heard of
The Famous Grouse until the owner of The Hole in the Whole in Underwood gave
me a complimentary shot--which I think was 2 and no rocks. It was quite good
so I bought some for my husband in the Duty Free shop on my way home. He
likes it very much and was pleased to find out that we can buy it here. So
my trip to England turned out well for him.

Jean USA

> Jean If I was going to watch a flower grow..... hehe .....I would want at
> least a bottle of Gold Watch..........be careful in the snow!!!!!!
>
> Love Big Dave

This thread: