GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-03 > 1047155020

From: Linda Murtaugh <>
Subject: Re: [trivvies] Grands!!
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 13:23:40 -0700

Never having had grands but having watched my mother - I can't imagine having them underfoot for a long period. I certainly
couldn't - value my time and space. I think you are OK, Di. There is also valor in recognizing your limits and being willing
accept them - probably less stressful for the grands as well.

Linda