GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-03 > 1047319097

From: "Becky Higginbottom" <>
Subject: [trivvies] Lizzie's Grans
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:58:17 -0800
References: <NDEFKGNMBDJJNKFGCNCIMEDPDBAA.graceland1@xtra.co.nz> <BAY3-DAV1047t6TUhQk00016238@hotmail.com> <000601c2e5b9$1c58fe60$5c3ae4d4@brittlestar> <002a01c2e5d2$8ffe5d60$d08c7ad5@oemcomputer> <3E6A8EA2.58D53720@sympatico.ca> <000201c2e655$c2a50b00$5c3ae4d4@brittlestar> <000701c2e657$94823660$e3e586d9@oemcomputer> <BAY3-DAV82hggnar7EH0001312c@hotmail.com> <000301c2e6e1$c68f37e0$5c3ae4d4@brittlestar>

Lizzie. You have more to offer a child or another adult than you realize..
you have had adventures and experiences that most folks do not have.. I
still think you should have as much contact with your daughter and grans as
possible.. So you can't have them come to your house for a long holiday, BUT
you can talk to them on the phone and write.. I hope they get to know you
better and better.. Being a "Playful" gram isn't everything.. Being one that
listens to them is very important. Are you sharing your stories with them..
your music..your adventures.. you should! and Lizzie.. what's to stop you
from going to the school to help with the kindergardeners (6year olds) you
never know when you might become Gramma to someone who really needs one!
Hugs.
becs