GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-05 > 1051955651

From: "Howard Fuller" <>
Subject: Re: [trivvies] Hello
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 10:54:11 +0100

Hello Joyce - and John!

Welcome to Trivington! You don't need to feel shy - though I can understand
that you may feel confused and overwhelmed at first... It's that we are all
daft... just a little bit... and talkative with it.

I'm Howard, Resident Alchemist in Trivington, and also a retired Environmental
Scientist living about 12 miles south of Oxford UK, with wife Bron, dog Nell
and cat Boot... which is short for 'Puss in White Boots' - but that's too much
of a mouthful to shout out from the front door on a dark night...