GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-05 > 1052376748

From: "PJK :o))" <>
Subject: Re: [trivvies] Re: Scarves
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 07:52:28 +0100

Amongst other things !!! One day, I had 3 lots of mail - all for me - but
addressed differently !! 1 was for Mrs. P. J. Kendell, 1 was for Ploops
(Julie's nickname for me !!) & the other was for Rosie-Posie !!! Poor
postie gave me such a look !!!

Pat.xxx :o))
in Kent, UK
Your county needs YOU !!! http://freecen.rootsweb.com

She even delivers mail to you, addressed to:

Rosie-Posie Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern

John ;-)

Actually, SHE does - she delivers enough rubbish to me every day !! You
know - stuff about double glazing, Jacuzzi's, car insurance etc. So - if I
see her struggling down the street with a squishy parcel, I'll know what it
is !! I'll grab that parcel & she'll be off that bike so quickly, she'll
not know what hit her !!

Did I tell you I once took the posties bike & hid it round the corner ??? !!
Hee hee hee !! That was when I lived in my old house - Gary - the postie
there - had a good sense of humour & I was taking Sophy to school, when I
saw Gary go up the path to a house that had a porch. He couldn't see me, so
I grabbed his bike & took it round the corner !!

Strangely, he knew it was me !! He came back down the path, looked up & down
the road & then roared : *PAT !!!* Obviously, my shame . . . .er . . .
fame, goes before me !!

Subject: Re: Scarves