GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-05 > 1052872975

From: "Becs" <>
Subject: [trivvies] A garden
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:42:55 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Ole Mac Mary had a farm E I E I O
and on this farm she planted her crops E I E I O
With a turnup here ....and a carrot there .....
here a tater ....there a mater
she'll have to be a varrrmit terminator
Ole Mac Mary had a farm
E E I I E E I I OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Happy Plantin, m....
becs

So now I can spend some time getting it laid out as soon as this rain stops,
and then next week will start planting. I hope I can stop the local bunnies
from eating it all though. I tried one of these 2 years ago, and the only
things the bunnies did not eat were potatoes, tomatoes and peppers! All the
lettuce and other greens would disappear as soon as they came up! This year
I'll stick with my balcony 'garden' for the lettuces!

wishing for sunshine

This thread: