GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2003-06 > 1056407571

From: "valerie bower" <>
Subject: Re: [trivvies] Heyloooooo
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:32:51 +1000

That`s ok, you are allowed to ramble. I was born in Leichhardt not
that far from Annandale!
Val xx

Erm...... lol, Nana traced the clan back to the Annandale clan, the
one's who spent alot of time fighting with the Campbells in scotland,
our family manor still stands too, Lockerby Manor, although its been
turned into a hotel with lots of chinese re-pro's all over the place,
was still nice to visit, treading the same footsteps that my ancestors
did. But I'm the little Aussie, whom was dragged kicking and screaming
to the UK, lol! There are alot of the family who had scattered to the
winds, like Australia. We're getting there, got as far back as the
1600's so far with one line that Nana, Mom and I were busy tracking. A
bit stuck at the moment, some information that was put into a database
was wrong and keeps mucking us up. And with the recent upheaval of
Nana's passing things have really come to a stand still.
Lol, I don't think I'd better come online in the mornings anymore,
these ramblings are bad, you'll all want to get rid of me.
Hugs
Donna

Is that the Oz Lt Johnston from Annandale?
Val