GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2004-01 > 1074383714

From: "valerie bower" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] RE ALBATROSS
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:55:14 +1100

Becca and I have been watching on DVD the Monterey Pop Festival of
1967. All those great artists!
Val xx

Hi Edna, the instrumental Albatross was a N° 1 hit for Fleetwood Mac
on
the 4th Dec 1968 staying in the charts for 20 weeks and was re-issued
in May
1973 where it reached N° 2 this time only staying for 15 weeks.

Dave

> Edna, Albatross is a piece of music by a band/group called
> Fleetwood Mac, it is guitar with mostly base and i find it most
relaxing
> i would think this would suit your needs, it has a lovely tilt which
believe
> would be sleep inducing if you so desired.... this music will suit
you,,,,,,
> best wishes